- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Gurgaon: 7 Arrested For Running Sex Racket In A Spa
Seven people were arrested including three females for having a sex racket. The racket was being run from a salon-cum-spa in Gurgaon's Sector 5 area. Cops used a decoy customer to trap the accused and arrested them 'while in action'. Cops at Sector 5 police station received information about a prostitution racket being run at Gulmohar Cut & Spa near Sector 5 roundabout. The spa was opened three months ago and is owned by Manoj Rana (36), a resident of Bijwasan. The informer told cops that the spa was charging Rs 1,000 for an hour. Following this, cops arranged for a decoy customer. The decoy reached the salon at around 6pm on Monday. He went and met the spa's owner and asked for a girl. Rana told him that the decoy will have to pay Rs 1,000 for an hour. To which, the decoy agreed. Rana then introduced him to a girl working in the spa and asked them to go inside one of the rooms.
An FIR was registered at 8pm at Sector 5 police station under Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9 of Immoral Traffic Prevention Act.