- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Gurgaon Residents To Get Better Power Supply
It has been learned that the Discom is planning to install 34 additional transformers across the city in order to make sure that the power supply in the city continues without interruptions.All the substations will get one transformer thereby connecting the grids in a much better way. The plan has been approved and it is estimated that the total investment will come to around Rs. 85 crores. This will also work as a backup plan in case of contingencies.