- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Gwalior Became Kashmir After Massive Hailstorm On 7th
Massive hailstorm occurred yesterday evening in the Gwalior district of madhya pradesh. Heavy hailstorm occurred for more than half hour and area was covered with white ice. The size of hail was small and due to which no casualties occurred. But this hailstorm have destroyed crops and flowers of mango tree and farmers are in great loss. This unseasonal rain and hailstorm is example of climate change which is occurring throughout the world and its very dangerous for humans and its environment.