- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Happy Streets Makes Its Way To Noida.
The Raahgiri Day movement which started in Gurgaon will now arrive in Noida in the form of Happy Streets. Happy Streets is the combined effort of the Noida Authority, the Gautam Budh Nagar administration and police in association with The Times of India. From March 20 and on every Sunday after that for three hours every morning a kilometer-long stretch in front of The Great India Place Mall will turn into a Happy Street where citizens can walk, jog, cycle or do whatever they wish to participate in activities like cycling, yoga, zumba, aerobics, karate, theatre, games and skating.