- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Haryana Govt Approves Land For A Martyr's Widow
In a state cabinet meeting, presided over by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, decided that 200 square yards will be gifted to Memwati, widow of Shaheed Naik Raghuvir Singh, who attained martyrdom in 'Operation Rakshak in Jammu and Kashmir-2000'. The value of the said land is Rs 70 lakhs per acre. Haryana Government has decided to implement Ujawal Discoms Assurance Yojana (UDAY), which aims at reducing debt burden of DISCOMs (state power distribution companies), reduce cost of power and losses to the level of 15 per cent in next three years and to financially turnaround the distribution companies.