- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Hayana To Launch 'Pravesh Utsav' Programme From April
Sharma has reportedly announced that 'Pravesh Utsav' programme would be launched in all government schools in the state from April 1. The minister announced this on Friday and said that under the programme, for the first time in the history of the state, provisional admissions to Class XI would be made from April 1 before declaration of Class X result. He added that the decision has been taken to increase teaching days for students. The Minister further said that except board classes, results of all classes will be declared on March 31. Also the students passing Class V will have to take admission to the next class the same day. He added that on day of the last exam of Class X, students at all examination centres would be informed that they would have to visit their respective school the next day at 10 am, where school in-charge would apprise them of process of provisional admission.