- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
High Traffic In Delhi As Road Caves In At Bhairon Marg
Many areas of central and east Delhi witnessed heavy traffic snarls as a portion of Bhairon Marg connecting Mathura Road to Ring Road caved in on Tuesday. Delhi Traffic Police have closed the road. The traffic coming from Ring Road to Mathura Road via Bhairon Marg has been diverted till the repair work is done. Special Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Muktesh Chander said that the Public Works Department (PWD) was working on it. A major portion of Bhairon Marg had also caved in on March 20. Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) Delhi unit chief Satish Upadhyay condemned the failure of the PWD in repairing the road on time. Lakhs of people commuting to Delhi from east and north Delhi towards central or south Delhi are facing acute traffic jams today.