- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Hottest Day In Delhi In The Last Five Years
In whole of north India including Delhi NCR region the weather was very hot. In Delhi the record was broken for the hottest day in past five years. The maximum temperature was recorded as 30.4 degree celsius which was highest in the past five years. On 23 February, 2012 the maximum temperature was recorded as 30.1 degree celsius. As per meteorological department in Jammu Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh the highest temperature was recorded 5 degree or more than the normal temperature. In Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Western Uttar Pradesh the temperature was recorded between 3-5 degree more than the normal temperature.