- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Houses In Noida To Get Costlier As Registration Fee Hikes Up
The Uttar Pradesh stamps and registration department will soon hike registration charges for residential flats,shops,etc.It will increase the charges from the current 5% to 7% in order to bring the rate in Noida on a par with the rest of the state.Thousands of flats around the Okhla Bird Sanctuary couldn't be completed because of the stay during the legal battle that took over two years to resolve.The unregistered flats are delivered now.The 2% hike will affect all these registrations & it will not go down well with the home buyers as they were forced to wait out on the legal battle.