- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Husband On Run After Killing Wife In Ghaziabad
A man stabbed his wife four times at her sister's house in Arthala early on Sunday morning. The woman succumbed to her injuries and the husband, Rakesh is on the run. The wife, Sumitra had fought with her husband four months ago and was living with her sister Pinky since then. Rakesh had visited Pinky's house a lot of time in order to convince her wife to come back. However on Sunday morning they fought again and so he stabbed her. A manhunt has been launched to catch Rakesh.