- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Husband On Run After Killing Wife In Ghaziabad
A man stabbed his wife four times at her sister's house in Arthala early on Sunday morning. The woman succumbed to her injuries and the husband, Rakesh is on the run. The wife, Sumitra had fought with her husband four months ago and was living with her sister Pinky since then. Rakesh had visited Pinky's house a lot of time in order to convince her wife to come back. However on Sunday morning they fought again and so he stabbed her. A manhunt has been launched to catch Rakesh.