- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
IGI Bags 3 Awards At '2015 Airport Service Quality Awards'
The Airports Council International announced Indira Gandhi International Airport at the world's number one position in the '25-40 Million Passengers Per Annum' category under the '2015 Airport Service Quality Awards'. The Indira Gandhi International Airport which is managed by Delhi International Airport Limited has received this position for the second consecutive year. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is the only Indian airport to win awards in all the 3 categories.