- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2016 Ends Today
The 41st Export Promotion Council Handicrafts and Gifts Fair, organised by India Expo Centre & Mart will end today. The timings are between 9 a.m to 5 p.m and entry is free for trade visitors. The seminars between exports and buyers at the fair was an attempt to reconcile. The council's vice-president Rajesh Jain, Minister of State for Commerce and Industry for the development of handicraft industry met Nirmala Sitharaman and demanded to announce a special package. Products such as furniture, fashion jewelry and festive decor were on display. More than 2750 Indian exhibitors of handicrafts & gifts products in Halls includes were present.