- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair To Be Held At Greater Noida
The Indian Handicrafts & Gifts -Delhi Fair Spring will hold its 41st edition at India Expo Centre & Mart from 20-23 February, 2016. The fair was started long back in 1994 by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts. Rashmi Verma, Secretary, Ministry of Textiles will inaugurate the fair on 20 February. The fair will see more than 2820 exhibitors & will showcase more than 2000 products in 14 product categories and about 300 trend specific design developments.