- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Indirapuram May Have A Metro Station Soon
The Ghaziabad Development Authority are in talks with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited in order to extend the Metro route from Wave City Centre to Sector 62 in Noida to Indirapuram. The DMRC will prepare a detailed project report for the extension of the metro link. The station in Indirapuram will probably be near CISF center. If the proposed station is made, it will take off the traffic load from NH-24 and travelling will become very convenient for commuters.