- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
International Yoga Day: Another Indian To Enter Guinness
By: Gaurav Bidasaria, 2016-06-21 11:00:00.0Category: Exemplar
Indians are known to be Yoga aficionados with several legendary Yoga teachers to have born in the last century alone. The birthplace of Yoga and as the world celebrates World Yoga Day, Indian are busy setting records.
In the spirit of Yoga, an ancient practice of doing exercise that helps the mind and the body, a woman in Tamil Nadu has decided to enter the Guinness World Records by continuously practising Yoga for 53 hours in a row. K.P. Ranjana is 34 years old and she is a practising advocate by profession. She is also a proud martial arts student and an avid yoga practitioner, and comes from a small town of Kanchipuram which falls around 75 kms away from Chennai.
Last year, Uttam Muktan, another year made the headlines when he performed Yoga, exercise and difference asanas for a period of 55 hours and 15 minutes non-stop making it to the Guinness World Records. This year, another Indian will break her way to the Guinness making India proud.