- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Inverter Leads To Fire In Sec-34 In Noida
A fire was reported in Himgiri Apartment of sector 34 in Noida yesterday. The cause of the fire was a malfunction in the inverter. The inverter was located in the balcony. The fire department spokesperson said that there was a short circuit in the inverter which resulted in the explosion of a cylinder, and this led to the fire. The flat is on the second floor of the B Block.