- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Fortis Hospital, Noida : A 55 year old man crossing the road in front of Fortis Hospital was hit by an unidentified speeding scooter on Thursday. On being informed by the locals, the police team rushed the victim to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The scooter fled the scene immediately.
SPCA, Noida : The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Noida has received complaints against cruelty to dogs during the festival of Holi. According to Vets people get drunk and pour buckets of coloured water on dogs. The dogs then try to clean themselves by licking the colour off.
HUDA : A Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) market in Faridabad that was supposed to remain abuzz with shoppers and visitors has become a haven for strays and criminals. Every year, HUDA auctions shops in different localities yet it's been close to 10 years that a row of shops in Sector-21 B are remaining vacant.
Chandni Chowk : Jewellery trader on Wednesday tried to commit suicide during the protest led by traders at Chandni Chowk. A bonfire was lit in which the trader tried to commit suicide. Perturbed by the loss in business, the trader tried to step into the Holika Dehen but was saved by others.