- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad : The niece of a top cop, Ghaziabad SSP died as a tyre of a SUV burst making it go turtle. The speeding SUV turned over killing two nieces of the SSP and injured 5 others.
IGI Rd : A 14 hour long ordeal came to an end for passengers of Delhi-Kolkata Air India flight from Kolkata after their plane landed in the capital on Monday morning. Air India 701 landed in Delhi at 8:55 am on Monday morning, close to 14 hours after its scheduled arrival. A technical snag had grounded the Kolkata-Delhi flight.
Muradnagar, Ghaziabad : A Maruti van collided with a truck on Saturday morning in Muradnagar, Ghaziabad. A women's pilgrim group was travelling in the van. Two of the women pilgrims died on the spot.
Sector 18, Gurgaon : The fees of a private school was hiked recently and following this update, the parents of the children have decided not to give in to the atrocity. Parents of over 60 students have refused to pay the hiked school fees following which, the school has refused to give their results.