- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Jail Sentence After 24 Years In A Fake Stamp Case
A man got an imprisonment sentence of five years in a fake stamp case after 24 years he was caught in the scam. He was also fined with a fine of Rs. 20,000.The case was filed on August 18, 1992 when Kishan Singh, the accused was arrested in Palika Bazaar near railway road on the information. Over 2 million fake stamps were confiscated from him.