- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Jail Sentence After 24 Years In A Fake Stamp Case
A man got an imprisonment sentence of five years in a fake stamp case after 24 years he was caught in the scam. He was also fined with a fine of Rs. 20,000.The case was filed on August 18, 1992 when Kishan Singh, the accused was arrested in Palika Bazaar near railway road on the information. Over 2 million fake stamps were confiscated from him.