- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Jawaharlal Nehru Disappears From History, Trends On Twitter
The class 8th social science text book in Rajasthan has been revised to cite Rajendra Prasad as the first prime minister of India. Jawaharlal Nehru has has been removed from the pages of history, but he can be found trending on twitter although not in a positive light.
Although the text book is yet to be made available in the stores, you can find and read it at the Rajasthan education body's official website. A lot of Indian Congress leaders are missing from the text books while other freedom fighters such as Gandhi, Sardar Patel, Subhas Chandra Bose, Veer Savarkar and Bal Gangadhar Tilak have been mentioned. The role of Sardar Patel has been covered in great detail explaining the pivotal role he played in the unification of India and the formation of the government of India.
It is known that Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Nathuram Godse, but the text book fails to mention the fact. The text book intended for use under Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, and it has been revised under a general "curriculum restructuring.
Nehru may have been removed from the pages of history, but he was found trending on Twitter and for all the wrong reasons. The social media is divided on the matter at the moment with some calling BJP a coward.
image credit - wikimedia
Via - Indian Express