- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Jet Airways Launch Delhi- Muscat Flight From March
The private carrier Jet Airways announced that it will launch a flight service to Muscat from Delhi next month. The Mumbai-based airline currently operates three-daily flights, one each from Mumbai, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram, to the Oman capital. The addition of the new flight, scheduled to be launched on March 21, from Jet Airways strategic hub in Delhi will further strengthen the airline's growing international network and enhance flight connectivity from northern India, SAARC and ASEAN to the Gulf region.