- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Jewellers In Noida Are On A Three Day Strike
Jewellers in the sector 18 market area of Noida are on a three day strike which started yesterday. The market area is known to be a commercial hub.The strike is supposed to be a national level strike against the recent government proposal of levying 1% excise duty and compulsory PAN card requirement for transactions over Rs 2 lakh. They have threatened to continue the strike till April 1 in case their demands are not met.