- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Jewellery Trader Tries To Commit Suicide During Holika Dahan
Jewellery trader on Wednesday tried to commit suicide during the protest led by traders at Chandni Chowk. A bonfire was lit in which the trader tried to commit suicide. Perturbed by the loss in business, the trader tried to step into the Holika Dehen but was saved by others. The traders wore black armbands and burnt the effigy of Finance Minister Arun Jaitley for not paying heed to their demands. Notably, the protest of jewellery traders against 1 percent hike on excise duty imposed by the government in the budget entered its 22nd day. The traders across the country are observing Black Holi. The jewellery association for the first time has decided not to celebrate Holi.