- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
JNU PhD Scholar Commits Suicide In South Delhi
The suicide news has come even as tension at the JNU campus is running high since the arrest of students union president Kanhaiya Kumar. A PhD scholar of the Jawaharlal Nehru University committed suicide in south Delhi's Ber Sarai area today. Police recovered Dushyant's body from his rented flat in Ber Sarai today morning. The 25-year-old student was from Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh. Dushyant reportedly left a suicide note in which he has cited personal reasons behind him taking the extreme step. The police have ruled out Dushyant's suicide being linked to the present tumultuous condition on the JNU campus. Further probe into the case is on.