- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Karnataka Minister's Assistant Arrested Over Chemistry Paper
The PUV (pre-university paper) of class 12 was leaked before the exam that was scheduled on March 31st. Oblaraju, the personal assistant of Karnataka's CM has been arrested along with his two associates and the re-exam has been rescheduled to April 12th.
“Our investigation led to the arrest of Oblaraju, PA to medical education minister Sharan Prakash Patil, Rudrappa, a PWD officer, and Manjunath, a teacher in a city private college,” state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) deputy inspector-general Sonia Narang told reporters @FinancialExpress.
The paper was initially released by a source that is yet to be named from within the PUC office. The paper was then sold and quickly reached a couple of students in Bengaluru and from there it went viral. The paper went viral in the early hours of the exam day using the popular messaging app Whatsapp.
“Manjunath, who got the paper first, allegedly sold it to Oblaraju for Rs.10 lakh. The PA, in turn, allegedly sold it to Rudrappa for Rs.14 lakh and he sold it for an unspecified amount to coaching institutes and tutorial colleges, which circulated to its students across the state,” CID sources said.
This is the second time the paper has been leaked, the first time the paper was leaked was on March 21st and the trio was behind that leak too. 40 employees have been suspended and pending trial.
Source - TheHindu