- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
KRK Trolls New Sultan Trailer, Gets Trolled On Twitter
If you want to live and survive in Bollywood then you need to know whose backs you need to scratch. You do not mess with the likes of Khans unless off course you one of the Big three. KRK said that the trailer is difficult to understand for anyone in their right mind.
The second trailer of Sultan starring Salman Khan reveals Anushka Sharma's look and she sure packs a punch. In the trailer, we see Anushka Sharma as a regular but tough Haryanvi girl next door preparing for some kind of an international kushti tournament. KRK also says that the whole trailer is inspired by an advertisement of a steel brand which told the story of wrestler Geeta Phogat.
KRK making no sense at all (not so unusual for him) later added that Salman's Haryanvi was responsible for Virat Kohli's duck. This is not the first time KRK has landed himself in trouble and trolled on the social media for his lack of intelligence.
Sultan will be released on Eid and judging by the popularity of the trailer, it can be safely assumed that it is going to be a blockbuster. The trailer was such a massive hit that it crossed 1.5 million views in a matter of 12 hours. No wonder KRK wanted to be part of this wave and needed his two minutes of fame.