- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Leopard Pugmarks Found Near Gurgaon- Faridabad Highway
A villager assisting a Wildlife Institute of India team studying the fauna of the Aravalis recently spotted leopard pugmarks at Mangar village just off the Gurgaon-Faridabad highway. This confirmed the presence of the big cats in the area, A possibility that had been indicated by the frequent cattle kills. But, the locality will probably not be considered as a wildlife habitat under the draft National Wildlife Action Plan (2017 to 2031) because the new policy focuses on areas already declared 'protected'.