- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Less Water Supply In Delhi As Ammonia Level Increases.
Water supply is expected to be seriously affected on Wednesday in NDMC areas, north, northwest, central Delhi and parts of west and south Delhi as the Wazirabad and Chandrawal water treatment plants have been shut down.For the third time this year the plants were shut down due to an increase in ammonia levels.The supply has been affected since Monday evening and will continue to remain poor till Wednesday.