- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Link Road Connecting NH-24 And NH-58 To Open Soon
A 3.59-km link road that will connect two national highways, NH-24 and NH-58, is expected to start by March. According to Ghaziabad officials, the civic agency has completed its share of the work and is waiting for the railways to complete construction of the rail over bridge. Once functional the link road is expected to reduce traffic at GT Road, Mohan Nagar T-point and the Vaishali-Mohan Nagar link road. The deadline for the project was December 2015 but the construction of the ROB delayed it.