- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Local Goon Thrash Electrocution Victim's Family
A 12 year old girl from Dankaur in Greater Noida, was trapped in 11 kva high tension wire on January 20, 2013, while studying on the roof of a mosque. The girl lost her vision and received several burn wounds all over her body. After sometime the UP CM and others poured help for the little girl. Now some local goons in the area thrashed the family to give up money from the compensation they received. The goons pelted the victim's home with stones and demanded for the money. The victim informed the police but instead of action the local cops asked them to withdraw the complaint.