- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Local Goon Thrash Electrocution Victim's Family
A 12 year old girl from Dankaur in Greater Noida, was trapped in 11 kva high tension wire on January 20, 2013, while studying on the roof of a mosque. The girl lost her vision and received several burn wounds all over her body. After sometime the UP CM and others poured help for the little girl. Now some local goons in the area thrashed the family to give up money from the compensation they received. The goons pelted the victim's home with stones and demanded for the money. The victim informed the police but instead of action the local cops asked them to withdraw the complaint.