- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Madame Tussauds To Open In Delhi In 2017
Madame Tussauds, the hugely popular waxworks attraction, is planning to open a branch in New Delhi to coincide with the 70 year of India?s independence in 2017. The attraction, which has recently decided to add Prime Minister Narendra Modi to its collection of wax celebrities, will spend �50 million in the next 10 years on India. Tussauds houses 20 such attractions across the world, all different from each other as they are tailored to the local market for a ?host city vibe.? Tussauds invited Mr. Modi since he is ?one of the most requested politicians? by guests at the attraction in 2015 and his 10 million twitter following.