- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Madrasa Students Beaten Up For Not Saying 'Jai Mata Ki'
A 17-year-old Muslim boy sustained a fracture and two of his fellow Madrasa students were injured after they were allegedly thrashed by a group of men for refusing to chant ‘Jai Mata Ki’ and ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ at a park in Outer Delhi’s Begampur area. The men who beat up the boys have not been identified, however, a case in the matter has been registered and the police are looking into the matter. The injured, Dilkash, Ajmal and Naeem, were discharged after treatment. Dilkash told the police that he along with his friends were taking a stroll in the park when five men came and hit them from behind. They started abusing and ordered them to to chant Bharat Mata ki Jai. When they refused to comply the men started beating them up. The boys claimed that they managed to save themselves and ran back to the mosque, where they study in a madrasa.