- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Madrasa Students Beaten Up For Not Saying 'Jai Mata Ki'
A 17-year-old Muslim boy sustained a fracture and two of his fellow Madrasa students were injured after they were allegedly thrashed by a group of men for refusing to chant ‘Jai Mata Ki’ and ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ at a park in Outer Delhi’s Begampur area. The men who beat up the boys have not been identified, however, a case in the matter has been registered and the police are looking into the matter. The injured, Dilkash, Ajmal and Naeem, were discharged after treatment. Dilkash told the police that he along with his friends were taking a stroll in the park when five men came and hit them from behind. They started abusing and ordered them to to chant Bharat Mata ki Jai. When they refused to comply the men started beating them up. The boys claimed that they managed to save themselves and ran back to the mosque, where they study in a madrasa.