- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Mallya Verdict Postponed To 9th May
By: Goutham, 2016-05-06 13:07:52.0Category: Crime
Kingfisher Airlines, former head Vijay Mallya on whom the check bounce case was filed, the judgment was deferred by the special court in Hyderabad. In the past the company had issued checks for using the airport of GMR, 17 checks were issued to pay 25 crores of rupees. Two checks of Rs 50 lakhs were bounced. GMR has filed a case on the company. Mallya, have already confirmed guilty after the trial in the court.
Mallya has to be presented in person for determining the final judgement and convict the crime for false checks and issued warrants to present he Mallaya to the court on May,9th. "Mallya was abroad and the warrants are pending. The membership of the Rajya Sabha was dissolved. He was convicted and so he has to punished even though he do not attend to the court personally, '' told to the court by the GMR lawyer. The postponement of the date of the judgment to the 9th of this month was declared by the 3rd Special Metropolitan Magistrate Krishna .