- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Man Bludgeons 2-year-old Daughter To Death With Rolling Pin
A 28-year-old man allegedly bludgeoned his two-year-old daughter to death with a rolling pin in Shastri Park area. The incident took place around 11 AM when the accused Nariz Sheikh, a rickshaw puller by profession, was trying to sleep in his room and his daughter, Sauraiya, was crying for her mother who was not around. Sheikh got agitated over this and woke up, looking for his wife to take care of the child. When he couldn't find her, he returned and punched the girl on her abdomen and face, following which the girl started crying louder. This infuriated Sheikh more and he allegedly attacked the girl with a rolling pin until she collapsed in a pool of blood. Meanwhile, Sheikh's nine-year-old son Rahul witnessed the entire act and rushed to their neighbours 'house. The accused has been arrested under charge of murder. The girl's body has been sent for postmortem examination and the nine-year-old boy's statement has been recorded. Sheikh married Firdousa Begum around 10 years ago and the couple lived with their two children at a slum area in Shastri Park. Some of the locals also allegedly thrashed Sheikh before handing him over to police.