- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Man Drowned In Western Yamuna Canal, Body Yet To Be Found
28 year old Puneet has drowned in the Western Yamuna Canal (opposite sector 27) in Rohini at around 1.30 pm. Joint operations by DFS and DDMA are on, but the chances of survival are bleak. It is assumed that he slipped into the canal while he was trying to wash his hands. His friend jumped to save him but could not. Puneet was from Badli village. He was married, engineer from DTU and has a daughter of around 1 year. The new Western Yamuna Canal is a new canal built whose depth is deeper than the previous canal Munak Canal that was often used.