- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Man From Sirsa Threatened To Self-immolate Near Parliament
Hari Singh threatened to immolate himself near Parliament House, demanding justice for the murder of his sister and niece in Rajasthan. Hari Singh is a resident of Sirsa district of Haryana, claimed he decided to take the extreme step to seek justice for his sister and niece, who were murdered in Hanumangarh district of Rajasthan. Singh stood at the parking site for media at Vijay Chowk as he started threatening to set himself on fire. He was whisked away by security personnel at about 12.30 pm. No inflammable material or object was recovered from his possession.