- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Man Kills Woman And Her Son, Slits Own Throat
A man stabbed a woman and her 16-year-old son to death and later slit his throat here on Tuesday evening, police said. The man was still alive and being treated at a hospital. The incident took place around 4.30 p.m. in Raj Nagar Part II near Palam in south Delhi. The deceased were identified as Anju Devi, 37, and her son Prashant Chaudhary. Police refused to divulge the identity of the man who attacked the two people at their first floor flat. Both the man and his victims were rushed to a hospital where Prashant was declared brought dead while his mother succumbed to her injuries. The officer said the attacker was still alive and being treated at the hospital. Anju's husband Raman Chaudhary, who deals in computer-related work, was not present when the incident occurred.