- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Man Kills Woman And Her Son, Slits Own Throat
A man stabbed a woman and her 16-year-old son to death and later slit his throat here on Tuesday evening, police said. The man was still alive and being treated at a hospital. The incident took place around 4.30 p.m. in Raj Nagar Part II near Palam in south Delhi. The deceased were identified as Anju Devi, 37, and her son Prashant Chaudhary. Police refused to divulge the identity of the man who attacked the two people at their first floor flat. Both the man and his victims were rushed to a hospital where Prashant was declared brought dead while his mother succumbed to her injuries. The officer said the attacker was still alive and being treated at the hospital. Anju's husband Raman Chaudhary, who deals in computer-related work, was not present when the incident occurred.