- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Man Shot 5 Times Near S Delhi Temple
A man was shot dead by rivals late on Sunday night in front of a school next to Chhatarpur temple in south Delhi. Police said that the deceased, who had criminal cases registered against him at the Mehrauli police station, was shot five times by the assailants while he was shuttering down a roadside tea shop run by his wife. The victim, who has been identified as 32-year-old Ravi, had recently passed on some information about local miscreants to police, as a result of which he had been on the radar of the goons. The shooting took place around 11 pm. People rushed the victim to Fortis Hospital in Vasant Kunj where the doctors declared him dead on arrival. Police ruled out the killing being the result of a gang war and said it was more likely the fallout of a personal rivalry. While more than 10 names have cropped up as suspects, the police, with the help of Pooja, had zeroed in on three: Rafeeq alias Chhote, a resident of Andheria Mod, Sadakat, a Narela resident, and Salman, a resident of the Aulia Masjid area. Police are still investigating the case.