- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Man Shot 5 Times Near S Delhi Temple
A man was shot dead by rivals late on Sunday night in front of a school next to Chhatarpur temple in south Delhi. Police said that the deceased, who had criminal cases registered against him at the Mehrauli police station, was shot five times by the assailants while he was shuttering down a roadside tea shop run by his wife. The victim, who has been identified as 32-year-old Ravi, had recently passed on some information about local miscreants to police, as a result of which he had been on the radar of the goons. The shooting took place around 11 pm. People rushed the victim to Fortis Hospital in Vasant Kunj where the doctors declared him dead on arrival. Police ruled out the killing being the result of a gang war and said it was more likely the fallout of a personal rivalry. While more than 10 names have cropped up as suspects, the police, with the help of Pooja, had zeroed in on three: Rafeeq alias Chhote, a resident of Andheria Mod, Sadakat, a Narela resident, and Salman, a resident of the Aulia Masjid area. Police are still investigating the case.