- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
March 31 Deadline Set For Registration Of E-rickshaws
Old battery rickshaw drivers in Delhi have been asked to get their registration done until March 31.The Battery Rickshaw Union, which serves as a link between battery rickshaw drivers and Transport Authority, asked all rickshaw drivers to get themselves registered. Every e-Rickshaw driver should get their rickshaw registered at nearby modify centres. If they face any problem, they can contact on 8285112022 and 22325555. Government at the Centre and Delhi have given the ultimatum to old e-Rickshaw drivers to get their rickshaws registered until March 31 otherwise they can face problems. Goyal also appealed to officials of authority to show polite behaviour towards these rickshaw drivers and not to call them again and again for small mistakes.