Mattress Worth Lakhs Of Rupees Destroyed By Fire.

By: Nikita, 2016-02-16 04:45:00.0Category:  Issues & Concerns
News Image

A fire started around 7 pm in a mattress go-down in Patel Nagar on Monday evening.No one was hurt but goods worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed.It took 5 fire fighters & two hours to bring the fire under control.A short circuit might have caused the fire.The go-down belonged to Rohit, who owns a mattress shop in Lohia Nagar.The fire caused panic in the crowded neighborhood.

Hocalwire Assignments

    Similar News