- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
MEA:Indian Students Stabbed To Death In Ukraine, One Injured
Image source: Indian Express
Two Indian students identified as Pranav Shaindilya from Muzaffarnagar and Ankur Singh from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradeshwere on Sunday. Indrajeet Singh Chauhan, hailing from Agra, was also stabbed and was recuperating in a hospital. Three Indian students in Uzhgorod Medical College (Ukraine) were stabbed by three Ukrainian nationals at around 3 AM in the morning of Sunday, April 10.
Shaindilya was a third year student while Singh was a fourth year student at the college. According to the MEA Spokesperson, Vikas Swarup, “The police apprehended the Ukrainian nationals who were trying to cross the Ukrainian border. Passports/documents of the three Indian students and blood-stained knife were reportedly recovered from the Ukrainian nationals,”. He said Indian Embassy in Kiev was informed of the incident around 11 AM on sunday and it has been trying to ascertain the facts from the police, the University authorities and other local contacts. The Embassy has spoken to the families of the two deceased students. "All necessary actions are being taken to complete the formalities for sending the two bodies to India. The Embassy is also taking up the matter related to safety of Indian students strongly with the Foreign Office of Ukraine,” said Swarup.