- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Memorial For Bhagat Singh To Open Soon.
The Noida Authority is constructing the Shaheed Bhagat Singh Smarak at Nalgarha village in Sector 145. The Authority wanted to honour Bhagat Singh with a park and museum in 2008. After a lot of delays,the Authority released the site plan of the project on Wednesday. According to locals, Bhagat Singh stayed at the village and manufactured bombs there. The complex will come up on a plot measuring 13.1 acre and will have a 4D theater, an auditorium, a cafeteria and an art gallery.