- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Metro Station Shifted Near Highway In Noida
The proposed Metro station at Electronic City, the last station on the Noida Sector 32-62 Blue line corridor will now be shifted closer to NH-24 to help commuters enter Noida from the highway. The station will be located near a proposed subway and a bus stand. The proposal was discussed by DMRC on Monday and the Authority gave its approval in the meeting.