- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Missing Girl Found Living With An Auto Driver's Family
The staffs of Sarita Vihar Police Station in South Delhi have rescued an eight-year-old girl, who was reported missing for the last two months. The girl was found in West Delhi's Anand Parbat area at the house of an auto driver named Mohd Karim, who took the minor to his house after he found her on the street on January 14 night. The auto driver has been arrested. The girl's father, who works as a vegetable vendor in Sarita Vihar, had filed a missing report at Sarita Vihar police station two months back. According to police, a special team was formed under the supervision of Nidhin Walson ACP/Sarita Vihar to find the girl. After persistent efforts, the team received information that a minor girl aged about 7/8 years was seen in an auto late night on January 14 and they also came to know that the auto driver was an old man in the age of 55 years having dark complexion. Immediately, the police questioned the auto drivers who used to ply through Sarita Vihar area and after lot of efforts, they received an important lead that the said auto driver had been seen near Anand Parbat. The police team then went to Anand Parbat area and with the help of local police staff of Anand Parbat, recued the girl from the house of the auto driver. The girl informed the police that her father used to annoy her as she did not go to the school and so she left the house on the evening of January 14 and boarded in an auto and since then, she was living with the family of the auto driver at her own will. The auto driver revealed to police that on the night of January 14 while he was returning home through Sarita Vihar, a minor girl indicated him to stop the auto. Karim said that the girl told him that her father had sent her out of the house. He added that he took her to his house with her willingness since he didn't have any children and since then she was happily living in his family.