- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Mob Beats Two Nigerian Men For Scolding A Child
On Sunday, two Nigerian nationals were beaten up by a mob because they had protested and scolded a child who had hurled a water balloon at them. Evwrirhe Isaac was on his way to the market at Dwarka Mor in West Delhi when a child threw a water balloon at him. Issac then scolded the boy and took him to the shop nearby and instructed him to stand there and not throw balloons at people. Soon after Issac had returned home, a mob of about 12-15 people had gathered at the door of the flat he has been living in for the past three years. As soon as he opened the door, the young men, some of them mere teenagers, barged into their house and started beating Issac up with cricket bats. They also beat up Issac's flatmate. Issac's foot has been fractured in the attack. A case was registered 24 hours after the incident occurred and Issac had lodged a complaint. In fact, it took the intervention of senior officers to make the local police lodge a case. However, no one has been arrested yet. Police told IE that the locals have said they are not aware of such an incident. Issac and his flatmate have not returned to the house since then and plan to move out soon.