- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
More Details About The BPTP Protest On May 22nd
There is a long history of builders like BPTP which acclimatized unethical behavior and conquered. Also, sometime we were threatened of consequences of cancellation of fiats, forfeiture of the earnest money and even refusal to refund the money whenever a few opted to surrender flat for reasons of inordinate delay in delivery. Now we home-buyers of BPTP across all projects in Faridabad and Gurugram have come together and would stage a Mega protest at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on May 22nd.
An intimation of the protest has already been sent to Delhi Police. Home-buyers of following BPTP projects are participating:
1) BPTP Park Elite Floors, (Sec 75 to 85) Faridabad
2) BPTP Park Elite Floor (2)- sECTOR 77, Faridabad
3) BPTP Park Elite Premium , Faridabad
4) BPTP Discovery Park, Faridabad
5) BPTP Park Serene, Gurugram
6) BPTP Park Generation Gurugram
7) BPTP Park Spacio Gurugram
Here are our demands from Government
- Haryana government must immediately implement RERA in the state of Haryana with encompassing all projects which have not been granted OC by Govt as on 01 May 2016.
- We strongly demand that a special nodal officer should be appointed by Haryana Govt. In Gurugram and Faridabad for all above listed BPTP projects to curtail poor construction quality, compliance of statute, monitoring possession timeliness and fulfilling other promises as per agreement.
- Haryana Government must take strict action against BPTP in Order to ruin the prevailing malpractice and unethical comportment of BPTP.