- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Mother Arrested For Murdering Daughter In Seelumpur
A 20-year-old woman was killed by her mother on Saturday night a day before she was supposed to get married in an apparent case of honour killing. Police said the woman was murdered after she was caught in a compromising position with their tenant named Guddu in their Seelampur house. Police said the 42-year-old mother smothered and strangulated her daughter to death. The mother then informed her son, after which they took the woman's body to a local hospital and told doctors that she had committed suicide. The doctors spotted strangulation marks on the woman's neck and called the police to arrest the mother and son. The victims father had died a few years ago and they lived off the rent they earned from Guddu. Police said the deceased was set to marry a Ghaziabad businessman on Sunday. Investigation revealed she had an affair with Guddu for the last two years.