- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Mother Arrested For Murdering Daughter In Seelumpur
A 20-year-old woman was killed by her mother on Saturday night a day before she was supposed to get married in an apparent case of honour killing. Police said the woman was murdered after she was caught in a compromising position with their tenant named Guddu in their Seelampur house. Police said the 42-year-old mother smothered and strangulated her daughter to death. The mother then informed her son, after which they took the woman's body to a local hospital and told doctors that she had committed suicide. The doctors spotted strangulation marks on the woman's neck and called the police to arrest the mother and son. The victims father had died a few years ago and they lived off the rent they earned from Guddu. Police said the deceased was set to marry a Ghaziabad businessman on Sunday. Investigation revealed she had an affair with Guddu for the last two years.