- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Murder In Business Rivalry, Dead Body Was Buried In A Pit
North East Delhi Police was searching of a missing person. They found a body beneath the ground after which in the area there was a sensation in the area. Deputy Commisioner of Police Deputy Ajith Kumar Singla told that the cause of the murder is business rivalry. Two of the accused have been arrested on charges of murder. The main accused is still missing. The arrested accused has been identified as Manoj Kumar alias Jehari and 32 years Mehak Singh and the missing accused is identified as 32 year old Satya Narayan Tyagi alias Satya. Last Monday Mohamad Mustakim filed a missing report of his father Mohammad Idris and informed that his father after talking on the telephone went somewhere and did not return back. After knowing the seriousness of the issue, the Assistant Commissioner of Police of Khajori Khas under Mahendra Chawla's leadership a search operation was launched for operation Idris. While investigating the police, they came to know that Mohammad Idris was involved in the business of building material supply and land filling. Business rivalry was responsible in his murder. Few days before the incidence , Idris was land filing in Yamuna Bank in DTCs bus depot near Yamuna Bank and there he met the accused Manoj, Mehak and Satya Narayan. Police official told that during investigation when they questioned Mehak and Manoj, they confessed to the crime and told that after the murder of Idris they dumped the body along with the motorcycle in 7 feet deep pit.