- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
NABH Officials Visit District Hospital In Noida
The District Hospital in Noida may soon receive accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals. The NABH officials recently visited the district hospital in Noida & asked them to improve the facilities & training. They also taught the doctors & nurses on how to provide improved medical care to patients. Once the hospital works on these short comings they will summit their report to the NABH. The NABH will then analyse the hospital and give the accreditation accordingly. The accreditation will be valid for 2 years & will enhance quality care in the hospital.