- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
NDMC Invites Sanjay Dutt To Be Its Brand Ambassador
Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt has been invited by the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) to become its brand ambassador for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and Smart City initiatives. The NDMC is intensifying its efforts to provide better civic services to citizens as well as visiting patrons. NDMC Chaimran Naresh Kumar said that many eminent personalities were being approached by the council for the role. However, no final decision has been taken yet. NDMC area, which is home to the high and mighty in the country, has been selected among the 20 cities of the Union Urban Development Ministry's Smart City initiative, enabling it to receive a funding of Rs 500 crore for various projects.